APS offers testing, inspection, calibration, and verification services
Atlantic Product Services Inc. is U.S.A based company that has been providing the highest quality of petroleum testing and inspection services as an unbiased, neutral third party for over 34 years. Our services provide your business with the expertise to certify that your products meet or exceed regulatory and customer standards. Industries serviced include petroleum companies, power generation plants, municipalities, healthcare facilities, and tech companies. Customers have direct lines of communication with our operations team and our low turnover ensures we provide knowledgeable care.
APS keeps customer needs first and is willing to expand product offerings and open locations. Wind turbine oil condition monitoring and back up generator fuel testing are both growth areas for us brought upon by demands from our current customer base. Please reach out and let us know if your company is innovating and has a need we can fill. We now have an office in Houston and plan to open a laboratory in the Gulf Coast by the summer of 2021.
APS is a bonded Public Gauger with the United States Customs Service, an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory, and an approved EPA independent testing laboratory. We also tout an excellent safety record on ISN Networld offer discounts for volume samples.
Who we’ve worked with
We have a dashboard grade of “A” from ISNetworld, and we’ve worked for:
- Arc Terminals
- Kinder Morgan
- Sprague Energy
- Conoco Phillips
- United Metro
- Carbo Industries
- And many more…
Our achievements and certifications
- We have an excellent safety record demonstrated by our Workers Compensation Experience Modification of 0.875.
- Bonded public gauger with he US Customs Service and Department of Homeland Security.
- Inspection reports approved by New York Mercantile Exchange and Intercontinental Commodities Exchange.
- Independent Testing laboratory approved by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Recognized membership in the American Society for Testing and Materials, the American Petroleum Institute and the Institute of Petroleum.
- Certified by the New York State Department of Health, as an environmental laboratory (ELAP) for non potable water, fuels and solid hazardous waste.
- Registered with the Houston Area Safety Council