Water & Environmental Testing
We offer dependable water & environmental testing services.
APS’s water testing capabilities focus on wastewater, drinking water, and storm water. We’re also certified to test metals, oxygenates, aromatics, and various analytes used in environmental testing.
APS offers a wide variety of EPA, NELAC, WHO (World Health Association), and ASTM testing services. Customers include environmental consultants, property management firms, municipalities, hospitals, and industrial businesses with environmental requirements. Our highly-experienced team can test all water types to find contaminants and pollutants, as well as provide you with possible treatment solutions. We are certified by the State of New York and Department of Health to provide safe and accurate wastewater analysis. We have reliable partners that can help E. coli, bacteria, and Organics testing.
We guarantee accurate results and modify testing to fit ever evolving industry standards for our innovative customers. Our results are fast, reliable, and we provide up-to-minute updates around the clock. We also offer ground water monitoring, on site sampling, and mail in or hand delivered submitted samples.
Our environmental testing laboratory focuses on the following ASTM standards.
- EPA Method 8270E (SW-846): Semivolatile Organic Compounds by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
- EPA Method 625.1 Semi-Volatile Analytes from Wastewater
- EPA Method 8260D (SW-846): Volatile Organic Compounds by Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
- EPA Method 6010C (SW-846): Inductively Coupled Plasma – Atomic Emission Spectrometry
- Method 200.7: Determination of Metals and Trace Elements in Water and Wastes by Inductively Coupled Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometry
- SW-846 Test Method 8082A: Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) by Gas Chromatography
- ASTM D4294 Standard Test Method for Sulfur in Petroleum and Petroleum Products by Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry
- Validated Test Method 8260C: Volatile Organic Compounds by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
- Method 8082A: Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) by Gas Chromatography
- ASTM D240 Standard Test Method for Heat of Combustion of Liquid Hydrocarbon Fuels by Bomb Calorimeter
- Method 1664, Revision B: n-Hexane Extractable Material (HEM; Oil and Grease) and Silica Gel Treated n-Hexane Extractable Material (SGT-HEM; Non-polar Material) by Extraction and Gravimetry
- Total Dissolved Solids Dried at 180 C, Method 2540C, Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater
- ASTM D2622 Standard Test Method for Sulfur in Petroleum Products by Wavelength Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry
We’d love to work with you.
Our team at Atlantic Product Services Inc. is passionate about providing our customers with the high-quality services they need. Contact us today for a free quote.